Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Conflict Renewed

This is post 23 of Section III. To begin at the beginning, go here. Section II begins here. Section III begins here.

But after dinner conflict was renewed.
“So you’re wearing that?” Robert asked, playfully flipping up the rear flap of Jack’s sports jacket.
“Sorry. Leather g-string’s at the cleaner’s. Besides, I forgot to get my ass tattooed.”
Robert backed up to get a better look. “It’s all right,” he said, drumming his fingers meditatively against his lower lip. “Natty.”
“Glad you approve.”

Continue

7 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Is Bennet gonnadance nekkid?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Ewww!!!!!! Gross!!!!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

If the marriage doesn't work out, all they have to do is leave because they already have their shit packed.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Ewww!!!!!! Gross!!!!!!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Icy! Bad dog!!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Ok, I've been reading this through in one go and not commenting but I have to stop here and tell you I have tears running down my face because of Icy's comment and Doug's response.

Weirdso, Its like you're sitting reading through a story, and your commenters are sitting cross legged on the floor in front of you. Because I'm reading post after post (plus comments) without stopping, I guess a very strong picture of this. Doug and T&I are like two naughty kids in the back row, coming up with a constant stream of sotto voice wisecracks. It is just hilarious!
Periodically Alice, or another commenter chimes in but these two are a constant. I could see making a short movie of this, the whole thing filmed with you reading, the actors playing out the scene behind you and the dogs yipping away in the peanut gallery. Love it!

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kyah. This is a fun medium, and Tom and Doug are great friends.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home