Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Princess Power

This is post 4 of Section V. To begin at the beginning, go here. Section II begins here. Section III begins here. Section IV begins here, and Section V begins here.

Lizzy, who had scarcely been able to keep her mind on her computer game that morning, flung herself on him. “Steve! Come on. Let’s play my new Princess Power game. I got to the Emerald Cave this morning.”
Stephen, who had been apprised of his task, made a face. “Do we have to? See, I’m not really good at those games, and I don’t like to lose all the time.”
“It’s o. k., Lizzy said, encouragingly. “I’ll teach you. It’s easy.”

Continue

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'' ''
___

That's my spam face.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Good spam face. It's my computer game face, as well.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home