Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fagomosexuality

This is post 3 of Section IV. To begin at the beginning, go here. Section II begins here. Section III begins here. Section IV begins here.

“He’s certainly devout,” Gwen said brightly, still putting a hostessy spin on Mitchell. She began to disentangle Bennett’s suit from its dry-cleaning wrappings.
“That’s what worries me,” Chloe said. “He asked me how Robert was, and before I realized what I was doing I had mentioned the wedding and said how happy we all were for him.”
Gwen straightened, looking concerned. “What did Mitchell say?”
“He looked strange and said, ‘That’s funny. I always thought Robert was a fagomosexual.’”
“A what?”
“That’s what he said. You know, switched to the ‘right’ word halfway through.”
Gwen nodded thoughtfully. Did you explain to him?”
“I didn’t know what else to do. I don’t think he would have believed Robert had seen the error of his sinful ways. So I just said, ‘Oh that’s all right. His fiancé’s a fagomosexual too,’ and lost him in the feminine hygiene aisle.”

Continue

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

If there's dry cleaning plastic wrap in act one, then somebody better get sufficated in act three -- Checkov

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I wrote this. Quentin Tarantino had nothing to do with it.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

That was a pretty funny vignette. There won't be protesters at the ceremony will there?

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home