Monday, February 13, 2006

Yanni and Guided Mutation

This is post 11 of Section V. To begin at the beginning, go here. Section II begins here. Section III begins here. Section IV begins here, and Section V begins here.

“You know. Boring stuff. Yanni, guided mutation.”
Stephen took a seat, lowering his face to her level. “Hmm. That’s a tough one. I doubt Professor Bennett is a big Yanni fan, and I don’t know the Guise of Mutation group. Doesn’t exactly sound peaceful to me.”
After some confused discussion, which threatened to become acrimonious, Lizzy stamped her foot and yelled, “O. k.! I will do the mutation. You be the prisoner. Lie down!”

Continue

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

Looks like she's turning the tables on him.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Oh, please let it turn out that Bennett is a Yanni fan. I can't ask for more than that.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! Bad Dog!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home