Monday, December 12, 2005

Naughty Boy

This is post 29 of Section III. To begin at the beginning, go here. Section II begins here. Section III begins here.

The bartender busied himself, and Jack turned to greet his brother, who was straight and clutched him as if he were a life preserver. At the same time Frank turned to Robert, whom he was still holding close, and murmured, “Scored some X. See me later. Men’s room.”
Robert reached for his drink. “Oh Frank. You’re such a naughty boy.”
Frank winked and allowed his hand to drop down to Robert’s ass. “You don’t know the half of it.” And with a light squeeze he went off to resume his self-appointed role of greeter and announcer.

Continue

3 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Haha. I like the life preserver line. I like to think I'm pretty evolved in this regard but obvious homoeroticism is still spooky.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Tom & Icy said...

I had a boss who kept patting me on the butt when I first got the job and he said he could have me fired if I even said anything. I got sick of it, so I asked a stripper/bitch friend of mine to do me a favor. I then went along with the boss and invited him to my apartment. We talked a while and he said he was anxious to get to the bed room and "get on with it" so I told him to go on in. When he entered the bedroom, the girl was on the bed naked and spread her legs and arms and told him to come on. He turned red with anger and screamed at me as he ran out saying he was going to have me fired if I said anything, but I just said I can't control what she says. I invited all the guys that worked with us to a drink at the bar after work where she stripped and she told them what happened. Troy resigned from the job, and I was actually surprised when I was given his position because I did it only to get him to leave me alone.

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative, Tom. Glad you're still reading.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home