Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bedtime Story

This is post 16 of Section I. To begin at the beginning, go here.

“On the other hand,” Jack mused, as they headed to bed, “there’s something to be said for a life of private rectitude, isn’t there? The whole Martha/Mary thing?”
Robert kissed him and rumpled his hair. “I wouldn’t know. You’re the soul of rectitude, why don’t you tell me? I’m in the mood for a story.”
Jack said good night to Stephen, who was reading in bed, and a few minutes later he and Robert were huddled together under the duvet. “Well?” Robert asked.
Jack cleared his throat. “I shall tell you the story of Little Gay Riding Hood.”
“Oh goody,” said Robert, and pulled the covers up cozily.

Continue

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such nice boys.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you around again, Devil.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Yes, Devil. Your kind of Godless Sodomites.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home