Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Glenn and Friend

This is post 31 of Section III. To begin at the beginning, go here. Section II begins here. Section III begins here.

Looking around at the crowd during the lulls between songs, Robert felt a reassuring warmth. Although he delighted in all aspects of the club scene, it was not true, as Jack had implied, that he was promiscuous. It was just that these people were his family. He could relax among them without fear, and he made the most of it. He even relished the anxiety of Jack’s brother. “It’s good for them to feel the way we do,” he thought, looking over toward the little table in the shadows.
But Glenn was no longer alone. He was talking to a petite, attractive blonde, who looked somehow familiar. . . . “Oh my God,” Robert said. “You better rescue him, Jack.” The blonde was leaning toward Glenn intimately with a cigarette between her lips, evidently asking for a light.
“Who is that?” Jack asked, peering. He had not brought his glasses. “I didn’t invite her.”
“It’s Frank!” Robert said.
Jack compressed his lips. “Really,” he said grimly. “Enough is enough.”

Continue

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom & Icy said...

A man and a woman getting intimate! EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!

Hey! My verification word is GYALFY which looks like gayfly scrambled.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank represents the aspects you were talking about, I think, though in comic vein.
Glenn is quite close to your point of view, as you'll see soon, I think.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Icy, you're cracking me up. I kind of miss homophobia although I doubt many gay people do.

My verifier is "arougd"

Aroused gay dog?

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, Doug.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home